Support Experts

at Your Service

With the huge Experts

Hi, I'm Maggie,
a Skilled Administrative Support Professional

More than 90% of tasks and incidents can be managed remotely, but for the rest 10% we can offer you an effective solution as on-site support.


Our engineers can perform maintenance on your network and provide desktop support to your users that will allow improving end-user productivity and accelerating the incident resolution by

What Can I Do For You?

On-site support is typically provided during regular working hours, 9 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday.

Request for Technical support for your computer and printer's with our staff will be processed within the working day.

Informative Interview
Working Cafe
Administrative Support Icon

Administrative Support

Complete support services for PC/Computers At Support Experts, we offer tech support solutions for almost all types of peripherals.

Our certified task-force is adapt at resolving issues cropping up within

'plug-and-play' devices which are critical in day-to-day office/home operations.

Keyboard and Mouse
Customer Support Icon

Customer Support

We render best-in-class technical support solutions for peripherals all through the year.


Call our tech support desk now!

Man Using Computer Printer
Project Management Icon

Project Management

Tech Support, reckoned as the

one-stop-shop for all sorts of

PC solutions, was founded with an objective of catering top quality, authentic and affordable technical assistance to customers belonging to different walks of life.

Within a very short passage Technician expanded horizon of its top-notch services to meet

ever-changing needs...

Trusted by Companies and Entrepreneurs
throughout the Country

Workspace Icon

Let's Take Your Business to the Next Level

+1 502 289 5379

936, Barret Ave, Louisville, KY 40204, United States

The Partner You DESERVE

 One of the most frustrating parts of finding an

IT provider or solutions that works for your business is choosing one that can deliver everything you need. At Support Experts,

we take the time to get to know your business

in-depth so that each solution we provide is a perfect fit for your business process.

  • Facebook - White Circle
  • LinkedIn - White Circle
  • Twitter - White Circle